Thursday, February 7, 2008

just like the inspirational posters at the professional development office.

Right now I want nothing more than to go sit in a postcard-beautiful place, like the middle of the woods, while slightly raining and just breath for a half hour... I think maybe I should take up a yoga class.

3 comments:

Super Milk-Chan said...

I love yoga. But I don't know if I could do the whole class thing. My favorite thing is to turn off all the lights in my living room, burn some incense and toss on my dvd. And if I want to modify the workout, or I'm feeling bored with the dvd, I play Cheb i Sabbah instead. Mmmmmmm....

Unknown said...

The meeting is being held at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center downtown. Can't wait to see you guys either!

Marie said...

I tried yoga once. I couldn't do it. All it took was one queef (sp?)out of her and I was done for. I doubt anyone else in the room appreciated out hysterical laughter for 15 minutes. Oops. Needless to say, we weren't welcome again.

I'd rather pet puppies to calm down.