After cleaning my place all afternoon I finally feel ready to spend time on my art again. To get me in the mood, and to follow the "spring" cleaning vibe, I present to you a collection of things that didn't work. (I say "spring" because it's fucking snowing).
I actually kinda like the ring lady, she's got a nice fat butt and big hair. Maybe someday I'll make her bigger and better.
I keep trying to do the reading lady and I think I've finally given up on her...
Third is a drag queen. Hot mess
Fourth was drawn before my show in a moment of pure stress and agony.

Aww this one turned out blury, but she's a doodle from school

This was the beginning of something that went nowhere. she's the same as the book girl above.

Sometimes I try to draw men. And fail.

First in a series of mad and unsuccessful attempts to transfer my style to watercolor.

More failed watercolors

This looks like 80s fashion watercolors...

Sometimes I just take a magazine and try to draw the models in my style. Sometimes that results in a mess.

Sometimes I can't draw feet that are proportionate...
Anywho, that was fun, I'm ready to do some new stuff finally so maybe I'll have an update with those things soon!
6 comments:
Looks like a tranny hot mess up in here.
Love you
I kind of love nerdy librarian girl.
I desperately wish to purchase your arts. For my bedroominess.
BLARG! I love your girls, even the rejected ones.
Do you still have Kafka and the kitty? I sure do lurve that one.
Kafka & the Kitty amongst many friends are all living in Steve's mom's basement right now.... Save them!
A lonely basement is no place to store art.
I love it :) But you know how I feel about your work.
if you can't paint men, just think of them as big boned women.
Post a Comment