This week was New York Fashion week, and since I sit at a computer all day I couldn't help but browse the various collections and read the blogs during my breaks.... I've decided to just link to all of my fav looks for the hell of it.
I present to you the "If Meghann Made Tons of Cash and Lost 40 lbs Fall Collection"
Stunning floral floaty Zac Posen dress
I would wear this with leather sandals though
Amazing vibrant yellow puffy skirt by Oscar de la Renta
Meghann would cut out the weird hat and booties, but this dress is deeeeelightful
Hmm i'm seeing a pattern (pun, tee hee) in my choices, but this Anna Sui colorful dress is lovely
I loove the yummy and simple the layers in this Diane Von Furstenberg ensemble
More vibrant yellow
ooooh, and this soft gray and white polkadotted Jason Wu gown
And I'd totally rock the leather gloves with this Marc Jacobs look, but I think I'd have big curly hair.
And pretty much the entire Marchesa line, but most especially this, this, and oooh this.
Some days just call for a velvet cut out dress.
And I'll wear my little dresses with this lovely Michael Kors camel hair coat (umm short sleeved coat? really? Soo pretty....So senseless)
Coat, dress, and yes, the hat. Magic.
What does my collection say about me? Feminine, possibly too much pattern, rarely edgy, loves color.
2 comments:
POST ALREADY
Post a Comment